October 14, 2011

Shim Changmin & Taguchi Junnosuke...DO SOMETHING TOGETHER!!!!!

I am serious!  Since I've become quite attached to Junnosuke--and consequently looking up things about him--I often find myself thinking:  "Wouldn't it be super cool if Changmin and Junnosuke teamed up to sing a song together?"  Or they could be in a radio program or variety show together (much like they were on 'Music Station')


The thing about that is since Junnosuke's personality reminds me a little of Junsu's, and when it comes to Changmin and Junsu...it's kinda like how Koki and Junnosuke are.  Basically, 'play fighting' would be the best way to describe it.  :3  But it would be amazing to hear them singing together!  Both are really good at singing and dancing!  And Junnosuke wants to learn Korean, so they could sing a song in either Korean or Japanese.  Any thoughts?  :3  It doesn't have to stop there!  All five members of TVXQ could collaborate with all six members of KAT-TUN (as difficult as that may be right now).  I also was thinking while watching 'Cartoon KAT-TUN' how awsome it would've been if they could've invited TVXQ on the show. 

Well, that is all for this post.  Peace~!

6 comments:

  1. Ah he is really cool *___*
    You're going to turn me into a fan.
    Ooh I loved the solo :D so 'summery', and I like his voice. A duet with Changmin would be pretty amazing I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? My job is complete then! >:D Lol, just kidding. But if you really like it, you should give a listen to KAT-TUN. They're pretty cool. I especailly love their t.v. show called 'Cartoon KAT-TUN'.

    A person I follow on Twitter had showed me his solo and I liked it. He's done others too. Ah, you think so too? It'd be a single I'd buy right off the bat. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let it happen, it would be so great. Love the post, as always, and such a pretty background too. Thank you, ~ Myndless ~ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to say this was from YF, who can never seem to post successfully as YF. xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. AGREE! I want they in one stage and each other! JunChang faito!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright! Yet another supporter! :D We should request this to them. ^^

      Delete