November 29, 2011

Happy Birthday, Junnosuke~!

His birthday may have passed in Japan already, but it is still the 29th here in the U.S.  I've been looking forward to his birthday for a while now.  And I was really interested in helping to trend his birthday because I had heard from another Junnosuke fan that he is not so popular.  And a video blogger--who also admires him--has noticed that he is always put into the back when it comes to music videos.  But enough about that!


Mr. Sunshine!  My recently established Jpop bias!  Junnosuke Taguchi~!  I'd like to wish you a Happy 26th Birthday~!  If I could talk to him, I'd like to let him know that I tried very hard to trend #hottaguchi26 on his birthday and let my Twitter list (which is made up mostly of Kpop fans) know about him.  I really, really, really didn't want him to go unnoticed.  But it felt like he did anyway.  :'(  But I'm sure if I told him that, he would've shaken his head gently and said: "It's alright.  As long as you tried, that's all that matters."  >///<  Well, I shall tell you a little about him now.

Junnosuke doesn't talk much about his private life, so there isn't much I know.  He moved alot, but I think he was born somewhere in the Kanagawa area of Japan.  He is the tallest member in KAT-TUN (the Japanese male group he is part of).  He is VERY optimistic.  Even if the situation looks terrible, he has a smile on and tries to see the good in any situation.  He's best known for dancing, juggling, tap dancing, juggling WHILE tap dancing, billiards, and dajare jokes ('word pun' jokes).  If I put it into Kpop terms, Junnosuke would remind you of Changmin in looks but Junsu in personality.  (Note: Please don't kill me Cassies and Hyphens for saying that).  His most famous dajare:

  
vidoe credit:

Hm...when I first started getting into him, I came across a few articles  stating that he was dating/married to a gravure model named Komine Rena.  I don't know if they're still dating--and I MOST DEFINATELY HOPE they're not married--but it makes me jealous.  >:(  I'm just telling it like it is, haha. 

Ah, how I wish I could celebrate his birthday...with him!  ^_^  We could play video games and pork out on pizza.  Hopefully next year I can rally more people to help trend his birthday...that is if Twitter will still be the big thing.  Either that, or I hope to fly to Japan to actually see him in person. 

So once again, I'd like to wish you, Junnosuke Taguchi, a very Happy Birthday~!  Aishiteru!  <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment