December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas...Mr. Lawrence~! ^o^

credit: Yuunie via Youtube

Not really Christmas-like...but the title of this song is:  "Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence".

Ah~  Christmas is really in the air!  And to commemorate that, I've decided to put together a Christmas playlist.  Of course, it's not your average one...  This one is comprised of Jpop and Kpop songs.  Onward to the list!  Disclaimer: the videos and pics in this post do not belong to me.  Credit goes to their respective owners!

First...the whole album from TVXQ called 'The Christmas Gift from TVXQ"

 
It's such a nice album.  Most of the songs are renditions of original Christmas classics like "Silent Night" or "Santa Claus is Coming to Town".  And their voices makes is even better.  If you want to hear some songs, click on the respective link:

- Jesus, Joy of Man's Desiring/Magic Castle
- The First Noel
- Santa Clause is Coming to Town
- Silent Night
- O Holy Night/HUG **

**HUG is not part of the album, but the video I could find had it on there as it is their debut performance**

That is just a few--probably majority--of the songs on the album..  But their voices would be so lovely to hear on Christamas...at least to me.  ^^  I'd have to say my favorite songs from here would be "The First Noel", "Silent Night", and "O Holy Night". 

Up next...

KAT-TUN's "White Christmas"

 
This song is really nice to listen to, though it's also quite melancholic.  As far as I know, it's the only Christmas song I've heard from them.  I'd like to hear them release more.  ^^
 
- Here's a live version
 
Now for some Gackt/Ayumi!
 
- Gackt and Ayumi Hamasaki singing "Itsuka no Merry Christmas"
- Gackt and Ayumi Hamasaki singing "Silent Night"
- Gackt singing "12gatsu no Love Song" **
 
**Aside from the original Japanese version, he's also sung this song in English, Korean, and Chinese**
 
And last...
 
- SM Town's "Snow Dream"
 
Well, that is pretty much all I can think of.  I hope that some of these songs pique your interest enough to listen to them during the Christmas day.  Peace out~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment