February 17, 2011

Happy Birthday, Changmin~!

Wah~!  The day has arrived!  Today is the 18th over in South Korea which means that it is the birthday of a very special person:  SHIM CHANGMIN!!!!!  Yes, the man that has totally ensnared my heart turns 23 this year.  And in six months to this day, I will be turning the same age. 

Ah, Changmin-oppa...you are turning another year older.  And with each year since I've noticed him, it seems like he's become more handsome.  That means more fans which equals more competition for his heart.  XD  I kid, I kid.  But he really is so freakin' good looking.  And if I may say...every time I think of him...things go a little perverted in my head.  XD  And all the photoshoots that he's done over their indefinate hiatus doesn't help either.  Then there is also his drama, "Paradise Ranch" and his appearance in "Athena".  It is like a Changmin overload over the past few days.  Dont' get me wrong, I am happy about that too.  And of course, there was what he said with that analogy to geese.  And then there is the possibility that he may be smoking (which I hope to God is not true).  And then the very small possibility that he may be a virgin no more...  :(  While these did make me upset with him, I can now honestly say that there are some things that I don't like about him.  So, in a sense, that would actually make the relationship healthier providing we actually do meet. 

I'm not sure when it starts, but there is supposed to be a birthday party for him?  I really wish I could go!  >o<  I would really give anything to see Changmin in person!  Well...as long as it is within legal reigning of course.  Ah, their homebased fans and their Japanese fans are the luckiest because they get to see not only Changmin, but the other members more than once.  But I really would have like to attend this event.  Not only would I get to see him in person and swoon over his stature, I'm sure he'd be able to notice me in the crowd because of my dark skin.  I ain't gonna lie...I think there would have been a large chance that I would've been the darkest one there.  I also want to give him a gift personally and hear him say "Thank you" in his cute English.  It would totally make my day. 

I really do hope that Changmin has a wonderful birthday and that on this day he won't be feeling lonely even though he is going to be among thousands of fans that're screaming his name.  All I can do as a fan from afar is wish him the best as he continues on with his career.  There are times when I wish I was right there to cheer him up when he isn't feeling it.  For example, we could eat sweets that I baked while huddling close as we play video games.  I would want to do so much for him that he doesn't even know (really...he doesn't...) and I'm a really lazy person.  ^^;;   Once again, I know it is silly to think this way of a person especially when they are a foreign superstar, but also like I said he's smacked me with a ton of bricks.  He makes me really happy when I see his face or hear his voice. 

It really would be '7 Minutes in Heaven' with him, ne? 
This is the banner of a webpage by the way...
So, to conclude this drabble that was supposed to be a birthday post to my bias member, I'd like to once again wish Changmin a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!  One day, I really hope to meet him and see where things go from there.  I have a feeling that this year--or at least half of it--belongs to him this time.  I hope he stays healthy and will continue to smile that mismatched smile that I love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment