September 12, 2011

Fangirl Moodswings

I feel a bit intimidated when I step into a group that has long been established in the entertainment world and has so many fans that are 'well-seasoned' in terms of knowlege of a member I like.  I usually think: "Wow...they know alot about him.  They'd make a better pair than I would with him."  It was a little like that in the beginning for me with Changmin in TVXQ, but it seems a bit worse for Junnosuke in KAT-TUN.  :o  I hope none of you take it the wrong way of course.   I really do admire the loyalty in some of you fans because it must be so easy to stick with just one person (which I seem to have temporarily lost sight with).   I only say that last part because loyalty/faithfulness is one of the big traits of a Leo.  Maybe that is why my brain is fried whenever I look at the pics on my Windows 7 desktop thingy because it's got both Changmin and Junnosuke pics to shuffle through. 

I see fans who are strictly Changmin and ones who are strictly Junnosuke biased. And ones that like both already seem to have chosen who they'd most likely stick with. So, where does that leave me? I still think that I'd most likely choose Changmin, but then I don't want to lose Junnosuke either.  Then I think: "Is this really something to be fretting over?" XD   I also don't want to be considered a 'fake' fan or a disappointment to one fandom or the other for liking both of these guys very much. It's like I'm thinking they're saying: "You should stick with one and not worry about the other".  Even thought that is totally not the case of what they're saying.  But I really dislike when fans compare them in negative ways, namely by saying that one is better than the other in various fields (i.e. - hotness/cuteness, dancing, singing, etc.)  >:(  I can't --no--I REFUSE to do that.  If I do compare, it's all for good things.  I guess I just want fans who are either Changmin/Junnosuke-biased to recognize that BOTH are special. 

Either way, both make me very happy…but I’m also finding myself asking: “Why do you two make it so difficult? Wae/Doushite?” (o_o;)



No comments:

Post a Comment