September 12, 2011

TVXQ's What's In Feb 09 - 50 Questions...With A Twist! Part I

Hello everyone!  Here I am with another interview.  Bujt this time, it is all members.  It is a rather old interview...and as usual, I shall be putting myself into this interview as well.  Please enjoy and credit source below.  :3

1. What did you dream of yesterday?
YH: I can’t remember
CM: Didn’t dream
JJ: Can’t remember
YC: I didn’t dream
JS: I didn’t dream
Me: Man...y'all are terrible dreamers.  I had one...but then I forgot.  But I think it had to do with marriage...  *stares at Changmin, who feels a little uneasy*



2. What’s the first thing you see in the morning?
YH: Hand phone
CM: Manager’s face
JJ: Manager’s smiling face
YC: Hand phone
JS: Manager’s face
Me: The celing

3. What do you feel like doing most right now?
YH: Snowboarding
CM: Travelling
JJ: Jogging
YC: Fishing
JS: Travel
Me: Man...all of you guys' answers seem to require some motion.  I just want to sleep.  =_=;; 

4. What’s your hand phone ringtone?
YH: Hand phone ringtone (T/N: Think he means default ringtone)
CM: Vibration mode
JJ: [Mirotic]
YC: It’s usually on silent mode
JS: [Don’t Say Goodbye]
Me: *looks at Changmin* So that's why I can never reach you.  >.>;;  Changmin's "WILD SOUL"  *nudges Changmin's arm* 

5. What do you do when you’re alone?
YH: Drive
CM: Read books
JJ: Sleep
YC: Roll around at home
JS: Drive
Me: Internet surf, watch t.v., pig out on food...the usual stuff a typical American would do.



6. If you had a week’s holiday, what would you do?
YH: Ski resort
CM: Travel
JJ: Travel alone
YC: Snowboard
JS: Travel
Me: I'd want to take them to Six Flags

7. What’s the pride of your room?
YH: Prizes we received
CM: It’s wide
JJ: Sofa
YC: Pecha (T/N: No idea what that is either.)
JS: The big window where the morning sunlight comes in from
Me: ...Nothing really...Er, it's clean?

8. What do you do to cheer yourself out when you’re sad?
YH: Dance, exercise
CM: Drive
JJ: Talk a walk
YC: Drink and talk to my brother
JS: Drive
Me:  Yoochun, drinking while sad makes me worry about you.  I'll try to cheer y'all up when you're sad.  *members seem greatful*  With some good ol' fashioned 'Fatal Frame' shock therapy, of course.  >:D  *members are uneasy again*

9. What was your scariest experience so far?
YH: When I fell from the rooftop in my church
CM: When I saw a ghost (T/N: The Junsu? Or the bird? He mentioned it  here)
JJ: When I injured my leg during a dance rehearsal
YC: When I first came to Japan
JS: When I heard Changmin sleep talk
Me: You think that's scary?  Try riding out one of the worst storms in U.S. history. 

10. The last time you cried?
YH: Award ceremony
CM: During a Korean award ceremony
JJ: None
YC: Not really
JS: A little during a Korean award ceremony
Me:  Now I know you have shed some tears before.  I saw them...also when we were playing 'Fatal Frame'.  That one ghost scared the mess out of you all, remember?  *members shift unfcomfortably in seats as they recall horrid ghosts*


Translated by: Sparkskey
Credits to: DNBN

*translated from Korean, so if there are anu mistakes, please point them out (: *
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT PERMISSION (: THANKS :D
permission given to fangirlmitz and iTVXQ. translation to other languages allowed

No comments:

Post a Comment