September 12, 2011

TVXQ's What's In Feb 09 - 50 Questions...With A Twist! Part II

11. When did you feel that you’re really blessed/happy?
YH: When I’m singing on stage
CM: When I’m singing on stage
JJ: Award ceremony
YC: When I stand on stage
JS: When I lie on my bed after a day’s schedule
Me:  I'm not too sure, but it'd probably when I do something worth while.

12. What’s your ideal type?
YH: Someone who’ll only believe in me, an optimistic person
CM: Someone who’s mature, with deep thoughts
JJ: A woman with pretty hands
YC: A gentle woman
JS: A bright/cheerful woman
Me: I have a feeling all of you will have different opinions later...  >:3

13. Something a female does that makes your heart beat faster?
YH: When she brushes off the dirt/lint on my clothes
CM: When she places her hands on her chest when bowing
JJ: Nothing special, just when I feel she’s feminine
YC: When she’s washing clothes
JS: When she places her hands on her chest when bowing
Me:  Oh really now?  *writes down their answers for this on a slip of paper*

14. What will you give to your girlfriend?
YH: I’ll write a song for her
CM: A bouquet
JJ: I’ll write a song for her
YC: Myself
JS: Necklace
Me:  Psh!  Just give me a stuffed animal and I'd be happy.  But Yoochun's answer is more appealing.  >:3  Changmin, why didn't you say that?  *Changmin glares at me*  -_-;;

15. What do you want for your next birthday?
YH: Shoes
CM: Car
JJ: Car
YC: Time to spend it with the people I treasure
JS: Holiday
Me:  I know what I'll give you all:  A Wii, and Fatal Frame IV.

16. If you found a million yen?
YH: Give it to the people in need
CM: Give it to the police
JJ: Give it to the police
YC: Save
JS: Give it to the police
Me:  Hm...a million yen?  That's about $13,000 U.S. dollars!  I could pay off a semester's worth of tuition!

17. If you were reborn as a girl tomorrow?
YH: Cry my heart out
CM: I want to go to an onsen
JJ: I want to buy clothes!
YC: I want to go to an onsen (T/N: hot spring)
JS: I want to go to an onsen
Me:  ...Why an onsen?  >.>;; 

18. What do you want to say ‘bye-bye’ to?
YH: Injuries
CM: Cold/Flu
JJ: Muscle training
YC: Troubles
JS: Everything sad
Me:  I wanna say bye-bye to a troubled world. 

19. You see a shooting star. What will you wish for?
YH: That time will fly faster. I want to be 30
CM: That my family will be healthy
JJ: That THSK will be a band that receives more love
YC: Happiness
JS: I want to win the lottery
Me:  Yunho, why do you want to get old so quickly?  I'd wish for Changmin to propose to me.  XD  *members, especially Changmin, look at me like I'm stupid crazy*  (In reality) I'd wish for TVXQ to come together again.  :( 

20. A recent lie you told?
YH: None
CM: I didn’t lie
JJ: None
YC: Saying I wasn’t sick
JS: I can’t remember
Me:  LIAR!!!  Don't say you don't lie!  That's a lie itself~!  >:(  At least Yoochun and (possibly) Junsu are being honest.

Translated by: Sparkskey
Credits to: DNBN

*translated from Korean, so if there are anu mistakes, please point them out (: *
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT PERMISSION (: THANKS :D
permission given to fangirlmitz and iTVXQ. translation to other languages allowed

5 comments:

  1. This is so funny - ! I can imagine you being interviewed along with them. Maybe it will be on DVD soon - who knows? ^^ Thank you - !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your added answers haha :D It's fun reading this kind of interview.

    Hm I would love to be their girlfriend to have a song written for me >.< so romantic.

    I like Changmin's ideal type :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please post more? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huhu~! Thanks, Nixi, for stopping by. I'd probably be a little embarrassed if a song was written for me. But I wouldn't discourage it either.

    Of course I shall post more, YF. :D The next part will be coming very soon~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Haha xD now you mention it, I suppose it would be kind of embarrassing.

    Thinking about songs, I'm really happy with the songs they sang for cassies!<33

    ReplyDelete