May 6, 2012

What's Up? & Introducing Another Bias!

It's been a while, hasn't it?  I apologize for that.  Half of the problem was laziness (when is it not?) and the other half was due to the lack of comments.  There were times when I considered just getting rid of this blog because I was feeling that the stuff I was typing was not interesting.  But I suppose that eventually more commenters will come.  I just need to hang in there.

While I was on 'hiatus' so much had happened.  But I can't remember all of it.  ^^;;  Thus, I shall just blog about how a certain bias of mine has somewhat recently messed up my straight-laced, airtight bias list.  His name:  Ryo Nishikido!


Hehe...there is a (stupid) reason that he became my bias in the first place. Can you guess what is is?  >:D

He's one of my biases that I kind of kept on the back-burner.  Actually, most of my biases are in that spot because I just talk about Changmin and Junnosuke all the time.  It may be quite unfair, I know.  But anyway, I've found myself spazzing over this man for over the past two weeks.  The crazy thing is that he's been somewhat the subject of about three or four of my dreams...within the span of a week.  o.O  I guess that can account from me watching 'Inu wo Kau to Iu Koto' where he played the lead male role as a salaryman/father.  I was mainly watching it for Junnosuke, but then I was like: "Hey, Nishikido is in this too~!" since I've never seen him act.  He's pretty good!  But then again, I'd say that about any actor really.  The only slightly uncomfortable feeling I have for him right now is that since I'm starting to spazz over him, I fear that I will gradually push Changmin and (recent spazzing bias) Junnosuke from their #1 and #2 spots.  That is something I do not want to happen.  .___.  Pretty lame, huh?  

So, a little about the guy...he was born in Osaka, Japan.  He is part of Johnny's Entertainment as a member of Kanjani8.  He used to be part of NEWS as well, but he recently left (that was the group I found him in).  He can play guitar, and I'm sure he's well known for a signature mole on his chin.  When it comes to his personality, he's said to be quite a meanie.  .___.  And I don't think it's like 'Changmin' mean either (which I have grown accustom to).  I read that he made Ueda--a member of KAT-TUN--quite upset at one point.  He also sounds like quite the ladies man too.  It's rather awkward how he's even one of my biases!  But then again, I'm on a quest to learn more about each of them, so I may have a few that would totally contradict my standard bias.  Did that make any sense?  XD  But despite this, I have the thought that he might be a nice guy.  At least I felt that way when watching the drama I stated earlier.  But as with all celebrities, the only way to find out how they truly are is if you're actually around them. 

Well, that's pretty much it for this post.  Until next time~!  ^o^

2 comments:

  1. It's good to have many biases ~ ! And it must be fun to watch them in dramas too! I should watch this drama :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omo~! Thanks for commenting. ^__^ Apparently, he's starred in alot. I still have about three or four that I'd need to watch. And that's only him! I'm sure my other biases have been in dramas too. ^^ Ah, but the current one I'm watching--it's called 'Papa wo Idol'--is going to be rather difficult to watch in the sense that it's all about a situation that I'm sure I'd react poorly to if it were real: marriage. Hm, but if you'd like to see a drama he's in, I'd probably start off with 'Inu wo Kau to Iu Koto', and I'd probably wait on 'Last Friends'. ^^;; Ah, I feel like I've said too much!

      Delete