October 25, 2012

Fanciful Thoughts (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)

First off, I'd like to say that yesterday I started playing 'Final Fantasy Dissidia' and 'Final Fantasy Dissidia 012' again after a while of not doing so, and ended up playing well into the wee hours of today.  ^^  The game is quite fun, but it takes a long time to level up the characters.  Ah...Final Fantasy (the whole series) is really great.  I recommend any of the games to anyone who has never played them.  I'm sure you'll get hooked.  >:D  Of course, the ones near and dear to me are Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy X.  The reason for FFVII is because it was the first one I played by myself, and FFX because it was the first one we got.  Each game has a great storyline and epic music.  I think the downside for the games (especially newbie players) is the complex battle systems for some of them. 

*sigh*  It seems to be that time of year...the dreaded voting for the Mnet Asian Music Awards is underway.  That means that many fans will try to promote others to voting for certain groups/artists.  Sometimes they'll make multiple accounts to override the rule of one vote per day and make 'alliances' with other fanbases to secure certain votes.  -___-  I've seen this all happen last year.  Fans will also get really upset if you choose not to vote.  My apologies if I decide not to.  Many of the artists I'd vote for probably wouldn't be what most fans I associate with would want me to vote for anyway.  It's funny--it feels like with this voting thing, it's more about doing anything to get their artist to be #1 rather than really appreciating the reason why they were nominated for it.  More or less, it's like a popularity contest rather than a music awards.  Two prime examples would be TVXQ vs. SuJu and B.A.P. vs. EXO.  I'll talk more on the B.A.P. vs. EXO.  To me, I think B.A.P. should get the award for 'best newcomer--male group' because looking at all they've done in the past 9 months since their debut, I'd say it's a great feat.  Yeah, EXO is good too, but I haven't heard much in their singing department since their last promotion.  Of course, I'm not following either group as bad as I do some of the older genearations of Kpop, so you don't have to take my word for it. 

I know that what I will say will really ruffle some feathers of TVXQ fans (especially if they support them just as a duo) but it's been on my mind for a while.  With the news of their world tour being released some time last month I recall one fan saying that they wanted to see Yunho and Changmin sing 'Hug' live.  To me, I'm glad that they have yet to sing their debut songs, 'Hug' and 'Stay With Me Tonight', live since the lawsuit began.  I feel that those are really precious songs and it just wouldn't be the same if three particular voices were missing.  :(  Granted that I feel that way with any of the old songs that are sung now, but I really do hope they continue to keep from singing their two debut songs.  Who knows?  Maybe Yunho and Changmin feel the same way I feel.  They might want to preserve them...either that or they feel they're too old to be singing about being a girl's bed/kitten.  XD  *readies self for barrage of bashing*

Anyhoo...I had come across some more pictures of Changmin when he did a little wedding photoshoot with some ladies for a t.v. program.  Looking at those pictures I couldn't help but wish I could be that lucky lady to be considered his bride.  ^///^  I already have a dress in mind and I know what season I want to get married in as well.  Oddly enought, that season is autumn~!  I'd love to take pictures like this:

 credit: original uploader
 
And I think it'd be awesome if it were in an autumn setting.  Kind of like this:
 
credit: nuediamonds.com
 
Thinking of taking pictures with Changmin like this make me so excited!  ^o^  Ah~  Such is the life of a fangirl in love. (╥﹏╥)  Well, I guess I should wrap things up with this post.  Until next time~!  Peace out.    
 


4 comments:

  1. Hi you - since you warned me you had become a hater lately, I had to come on over to check things out for myself. XD I find myself agreeing with this, however. The first songs are very precious. In a few cases I have come to like a new version of a song better than the original one, but it rarely happens for some reason. Anyway, in the case of DBSK I think we don't want the beginning tampered with because we don't really know what the continuation will be. I'm not saying we're not moving forward - actually, I think both members and fans are becoming quite clever at this - thank goodness, because we probably need to in order to survive - but there is still that uncertainty and even fear that makes us treasure the beginning even more because it's done and it went well. Ah, Changmin's wedding-themed photoshoot resulted in some super pictures. I think he want fans to dream when they see them, even though they can also make us sad... >___< Anyway keep up the good work in here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha~! So, aren't I quite the hater? XD

      Sometimes I'll like a remake too--but it's usually equal to the original in how much I like it. As for TVXQ's debut songs, I'd be quite sad if they had to do it. Yeah, that is true--they do have to keep moving forward. It's just that I don't think I'm ready to hear a remake of their debut songs just yet...if ever. .__.

      Yes~ I really did like them, and it did cause me to dream alot of how I want my wedding to go...as well as watching wedding-themeed t.v. shows. XD I don't know how I'll react when Changmin gets married for real...and I'm not the bride. ;3; Ah, but Yunho had some pretty cute wedding-themed photos too. I like the one where he was holding one of the ladies up.

      Thank you for stopping by~! ^o^

      Delete
  2. Um...what is this blog post about? >______> Whatever. Lol I will just spam your wall cause i do what i want.

    ReplyDelete