June 16, 2011

The Air Has Been Cleared...Somewhat

For the past few days, my fandom has been fighting with each other.  This is pretty much the norm these days anyway what with the lawsuit and our members split into two seperate groups.  But this time it involves just fans of JYJ and maybe a handful of fans that still support the five.  The issue was about Telisha Shaw's sudden plunge into the Kpop world with her song, "Our Secret".  I had posted about this a day or two ago with my feelings.  Truth be told, I was a bit jealous too so I'm not going to lie about that.  But it was made worse when fans who 'mocked' jealous fans (which I felt would probably make the situation a little more worse than it was).  It got to me so much one day that I was like @_@ and ready for this thing to be over with.  Then...I read via Twitter that Telisha was going to be the guest of the internet radio show, Asian Pop Addict (they are really funny ladies by the way).  I listened to majority of her interview, and she explained what the song meant and she apologized if fans took it the wrong way.  From what I gather, it is about a girl (any fan) and their 'secret relationship' with a member if given the chance to date him.  It's just that it's in her perspective, I suppose.  Much like the fanfics we write, and my own thoughts of how it'd be if I actually dated Changmin.  ^^;;    She is quite nice...and bubbly.  :3  She even said that Junsu knows about this issue and they kinda laughed at how people actually thought they were a couple.  Though she did say it might be kinda nice date him...or T.O.P. (but that was a joke, so don't get tangled up in it, VIPers).  So, I sent her a few tweets expressing how I was sorry for jumping to conclusions and how difficult it is to be a fan who is totally in love with a celebrity that is not even American.  Hopefully some fans will also apologize to her and let this issue die in peace.  I feel that it is good when someone comes out and says things about the issue.  And truth be told...I think I'd believe her more than I would if Junsu had come out and said something.  >_<  Mianhe, Junsu~!  Her words sounded so sincere...I just hope that I'm right about it.  ^^;;  However, I am still a bit jealous that even though she is a fan like us, she is able to get that close to any member and stuff.

I guess it's more of like an "I told you so" for fans that thought nothing of this, but what are you gonna do?  I still think that jealousy is a natural thing if you really, REALLY like someone and you feel like they're being taken.  We just all need to work on it is all.  It may be easier for some to get over it quickly, but it takes a bit longer for others (i.e.-me when I hear 'Changmin' and 'girlfriend' or 'gettin' some' in the same sentence).  My mom still thinks I'm obsessed, but I still think I'm not too much....though I oftentimes do think I may cross the line or that I have this insane view on romance and relationships.  I think it was easier back then for fans of the past because they weren't saturated with their celeb.  YouTube wasn't invented...heck internet was just becoming popular.  But the fans of today who were also able to get over it probably already had a boyfriend before and such--at least that is what I think.  Not to mention that most of the fans who did call Telisha out were probably either younger girls or (as Telisha would put it) "just now tuning into her" and what she is about. 

So, for now I hope this will place Cassies back into a lull of peace for a while.  Until next time, peace out~!

No comments:

Post a Comment