June 20, 2011

Spazz Moment With Changmin: Shilla Duty Free Pics

WAH~!  I'm so excited with all the pics of Changmin that have come out!  The first ones I'll spazz about are the Shilla Duty Free ones.  XD

Omo, is that a box with a ring inside?  Do you plan on proposing?  O__O  If he came to my door with this in hand, I'd be his in a heartbeat.  =^o^=

AND THERE'S CUPCAKES INVOLVED TOO?!!  Haha, a sweetheart serving cupcakes will surely give me diabetes.  XD 

There are more pics which I have placed underneath the line break. 

 Wae are you too handsome, Changmin?  WAE?! 


Well, that is all for the spamming of these photos.  I'd like to give credit to TVXQPOWERFULGODS blog because that's where I found them.  But I'm sure others are to credit as well.  In any case, peace out~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment