June 20, 2011

Spazzing Moment With Changmin: InStyle Magazine in Hawaii

When I heard that he was going to be doing a photoshoot in Hawaii, I was really psyched to see the photos.  Finally, they have been officially published!  AND HE IS SO FREAKN' GOOD LOOKING!!!  It made me wish that I was there.  :(  So join me as I bite my lower lip over these pictures, trying to keep myself from going into 'pervert mode'.  But it's Changmin, so that'll be difficult.    

I really <3 this picture!  His smile is way too adorable!

If I saw him walking down the street, I don't know if I'd keep my fangirl side in check.  I'd want to follow him everywhere!  >_<

If I was really biting my lower lip, it'd probably be bleeding right now.  I want him so badly...  :( 

More pics under linebreak
 

 
He can come surf in the Mississippi Sound if he wants.  The water may not be as clear as Hawaii's, but hey...it'd make me want to go to the beach.  :3 


If he ever goes back to Hawaii, I hope I'll be there with him.  ^^

      

I also found these pics on TVXQPOWERFULGODS.  I know that this magazine is most likely a fashion one, so I should be ogling over the clothes.  But I can't help it if the model throws me into a tizzy.  If he ever does another photoshoot in the U.S., I hope that it is somewhere in the southeastern part.  Maybe New Orleans or southern Mississippi.  Hey, it can be Mardi Gras related, something about the bayou, good Southern cooking, or (dare I say it) Hurricane Katrina related.  Either way, it'd be an opportunity for me to see him with my own eyes.  Well, I think I've spazzed pretty hard.  It's probably not the best, but I found it fun.  As you have noticed, Changmin makes me very happy and I don't get tired of him.  I'm sure it'll be very difficult to detach myself from him later on down the line, but for now I will continue to enjoy spazzmatic moments like these.  Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment