June 27, 2011

Views vs. Comments

So today I post about a few things that have been on my mind.  One of them is my viewing count on my blog.  I am glad that many people are veiwing it, but I'm not getting many comments.  Most of my comments come from my good friend, YunhoFan, over at DBSKALWAYS and a few from Cha who runs the site JYJ Fantalk (a site that does support all five members).  I really appreciate them for commenting.  You ladies rock~!  >_<  However, I am wondering why other people aren't commenting.  Then I thought about it...whenever people look for pics online--let's say, Google--some of the pics on my blog come up.  All they do is just click the pick to look at it without really looking at my blog or reading my posts.  Is that it?  :(  So it makes me wonder what I can do to gain people's interests so they can actually COMMENT on my stuff.  Should I not use any pictures?  Should I write about different stuff?  I am aware that my site is generally towards Asian pop...more like Kpop...mainly TVXQ/JYJ stuff...Changmin.  Ok, you get my point.  I just would like to know (from the people who actually come to read my posts) what you'd like to see here.  And hopefully, I will be able to write an interesting post on that said subject.   

Well, that is pretty much it for this post.  Short, huh?  Until next time~! 

2 comments:

  1. I don`t know what to say! (And you bet that don`t happen often.) Well...yes I do: THANKS! Wow. I just came by here to see what was going on and I wasn`t expecting this at all. Well, I want to say that you definitely rock too! And you have left me many comments as well, so it`s only fair that I do the same. ^_~ I am really glad this blog is here. And I hope you get many more comments from now on. There aren`t a whole lot of places fans can comment without being run over by stans and haters. This is one of those places. So let`s show our appreciation ppl! :D Okay, I`m out of here. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thank you. I do like to give credit where credit is due. :D And I do hope that more people do stumble upon my little blog. It may not provide news, but it does provide my views on some things...as well as random stuff.

    ReplyDelete