April 27, 2011

Is There Anything to Be Upset About?

Just as the title says, I am currently wondering to myself if there is really anything for me to be upset about.  "What is it?" you ask?  Well...

Last night, I read some incoming tweets saying that Telisha Shaw (one of the background dancers for JYJ's first world tour) changed her Twitter name from 'telishashaw' to 'telisu_official' (I think that's how it's spelled), and her username used to be 'telixiah'.  Apparently it is quite obvioius which member she has a liking for.  ^^;;  As usual, some fans got really upset, and some fans said they'd praise it if Junsu and Telisha actually dated.  Heh...I was actually one of the former.  Yes, I did get rather upset.  My reason:  Because she has a far better chance of actually dating him because she is in closer contact than any of the other Junsu-biased girls will ever be.  That, and I have a friend who is Junsu-biased, and it makes me feel sad that she'd never get to him if this is true.  However, with that last reason...she isn't as crazy-obsessed as I am, so she may not even care--which is a good thing I guess--unless she hides it so well.  I know alot of fans attach their bias' name to their username (i.e.- *insert member's name here* wifey) but I feel that this time around, I can see where the fans are coming from.  Heck, what would you do if it was YOUR bias that a famous lady--who is quite close to him--was attaching to her username on any website?  The only thing with that is that fans should speak out in a nice fashion.  That means no threatening Telisha's life or whatnot.  She's acutally a cool person (she even tweeted me!).  Thus I wonder to myself: "Why should I even be upset?  It's not Changmin she's after." 

My mother did say that this could've all been done just to get JYJ more publicity.  It may be bad, but to get their name known and stuff...and for fans to buy tickets to see if it's true.  Maybe she likes him like that, maybe she doesn't.  I know Junsu may never tell us anything about this.  I wonder if he even knows.  Ah...what do you think?  :o

Well, that is pretty much it for this post.  Sorry for the rant, but this is '~Myndless Thoughts~' after all.

1 comment:

  1. They would make a beautiful couple! So, to me there's nothing to be upset about!

    ReplyDelete