April 22, 2011

Running Out of Time?!

Well, today I come with a short rant/spazz.  Of course this thought must be running through your mind if you follow my blog:  "Oh geez...another Changmin post, right?"  BINGO!  This post may sound very much like the other posts I have about him, but there are a few differences, you'll see...

As the days of my life flutter by, I oftentimes notice that I am not doing anything productive *coughlikefindingajobcoughcough*.  I will admit that I am quite lazy when it comes to looking for one.  Heck, I had a whole year to search since graduating from junior college.  But now it seems like I must find one very soon.  Not only for me to actually start my life as being independant from family, but also for Changmin.  "Why Changmin..." you ask?  Well, aside from the increase in his bias fans and recent magazine shoots he's done (which are suspiciously about weddings), two things that Changmin said had caught my attention.  During HoMin's interview in 'Taxi', Changmin had said:

1) He'd like to move out 
2) He'd like to marry before 30

Now, the moving out part is somewhat good.  If he does move out from under Yunho, he'll be experiencing independence for the first time like I will in the near future (hopefully).  I remember him saying in an interview a few months ago that he wanted to give Yunho some space...especially if Yunho brought a girl over.  That would be a kind gesture, but Yunho may need Changmin just a little longer (since Yunho is a bit messy these days, lol).  But after I read that Changmin was thinking about moving out, I was like "Wait, NO!!!"  Because if he moved out, he also wouldn't  have to worry about any disturbances when he brings a girl over.

I remember him saying that he'd like to marry by 30, so I was like "Okay.  I've got like...7 years."  I was hoping to meet him by then.  But now he wants to marry BEFORE he turns that age.  This means that it can be anywhere from now until then.  O.O;;  I know his reason for saying this is because he's thinking of how hard it may be for a woman to conceive after that time.  It is nice of him to think about the health of his future wife and children, but I think that there would still be time after 30 to conceive.  In fact, I think after 40 is when it gets harder. 

Lately, I'll sit and think about my personality right now.  I'm smart but still quite childish.  And if I did marry Changmin, would I be able to be a good wife/mother giving how I am right now?  Handling all the housework and meals, bills, taking care of children, etc.?  But just the thought of him getting married in the near future makes me worried...sad even.  I don't think that I"m ready to let him go just yet.  :(  My sister and mother say that if I think that Changmin is the one, I'd work wherever possible just to find a way to him.  So, I guess I'll have to fill out an application to McDonald's or the nation's busiest Wal-Mart (both of which I hate).  -_-;;  But I must hurry before this becomes a reality (and I'm not the bride):

I should work out more as well, so I won't be a fatty when I meet him.  ^_^
Ah, such is the life of this crazy-obsessed, Changmin-biased fangirl.  I am aware that falling hard for a celebrity--one not even from the U.S.--can distort one's views on how a lover should be.  I may now be an example of that.  I know that most of you are going "Aish, she is in need of a boyfriend ASAP".  And you may be right.  :(   But I think it could still happen, so I keep the option open.  That and a Leo like myself is very loyal in relationships.  So I think that may be the reason why I'm not really looking for any other man at the moment.  ^^;;  It's just a matter of meeting him face to face.  In the meantime, I hope to get a job soon so I won't feel like I'm running out of time.  

Ah...he sure is something special to me...
Well, that wraps up my post for today.  My, my...if Changmin saw this post...

2 comments:

  1. Hi ~Myndless~, I`m not going to go on for ages this time. I just want to say that I (think)know what you mean. And that even though you may be sad writing this, it is very nice to read it. Thank you for the post. From YF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myndless,

    I know that you have seen the latest video and pictures of Changmin and Yunho at the Children's charity event. Those are the most precious pictures of Changmin, especially the one when he is facing forward. Beautiful bones and lines. As an artist I know that you see these things and especially as someone who loves him. Just chatting at you. Hang in there. Cha

    ReplyDelete