January 16, 2011

Changmin's Ray Magazine Interview...With a Twist! Part 2

As you had seen earlier, I had answered my questions for the 'Ray Magazine' interview with Chagnmin.  Now lets' get to part 2, shall we? 

26. Is there a specific style you like on girls (in terms of fashion)?
I like people who are versatile. It may be a little demanding of me (laughs), but wouldn't one also be able to project their own charm if one were to accept and experiment with different styles?  Does throwing on what seems nice work? 

27. Where would you go on a first date?
To the amusement park. Since I can't go myself, it's always been a dream of mine. I want to go on the rollercoaster, although of course, if she doesn't want to, I wouldn't force it on her. After all, we're meant to be enjoying the visit with one another.  You know...the amusement part is quite noisy.  I thought you didn't like noisy places *Changmin glances my way*  I'll shut up then.  <_<  But if we do go, I wanna go to Six Flags.  Oh, Lotte World is like Six Flags?  Well then! :D 

28. What could a girl do or say to make you happy?
I'd like her to all me. Even if I've already gone to bed, I'd like her to call telling me she's had a nightmare so that I know she trusts and depends on me.  Aw, Oppa!  That's sweet.  But you never text me back when I tell you I had a nightmare.  :x   

29. How would you get over a heartbreak?
Ah this one is difficult. It takes me a really long time to get over heartbreaks. Over time, my hope will slip away and I'll lose faith in relationships, but it'll get better eventuallyWell, if we ever get into a relationship, I shall try my best to keep from breaking your heart. 

30. What has captured your interest recently?

Fishing! I'd like to go out to sea on a boat and do it properly. Once you're out there and you've cast your line… you won't get interrupted, it's time that belongs to you alone. I want to do that.  Fishing?  What the--?  First it's boxing, then tennis, now fishing?  Well, I'll leave you to that.  ^^;

31. In your past relationships, did you dump the other person or were you the one being dumped?
I was dumped once. It was my first ever relationship. That time… it was just awful (laughs)!  I was never dumped because I've been single all my live.  ;_; 

32. What do you think makes an ideal man?
Someone who pursues whatever he sees fit. A man who is determined to succeed and won't let anything come in his way. Even though he has no way of knowing whether or not he's walking down the correct path, he lives according to his own beliefs.  Why does that sound like something you'd say?  I think the ideal woman for any man would be someone who is kind, a hard worker, smart, a good homemaker, and doesn't think too lowly of herself.  That's not me really (laugh).

33. Which actors do you admire?
Won Bin, Kimura Takuya and Kaneshiro Takeshi.  I really don't know which ones I admire.  Some are just really good.   

34. Are there any particular directors you'd like to work with?

Director Yukisada Xun.  I watch a lot of romance films like Love Story. Works where there is a strong yearning for love in a romantic film really leave a deep impression.  So, Oppa...would you like to work with me in one of those romance scenes?  *winkwink*  Well, I'm no actress, so I can't tell you. 

35. What movie have you watched recently that you really liked?
Inception. Also Won Bin's new Korean film ‘Ahjusshi’. It's a lot like ‘LION’, you'll hold high regard for it even if you're a man.  'Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs' and 'Ponyo'.  Changmin said he couldn't watch 'Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs' because he'd get hungry.  Go figure. 

36. Movie that has left the deepest impression?
Brokeback Mountain. It's a wonderful love story. It does a good job of depicting the main characters' emotions. Good films are ones where the shifts and changes in the characters' feelings are well conveyed.  Um...Oppa.  That was a very controversial movie back in the day.  I'm suprised you watched it when you said you weren't into that stuff.  :o  I hope fans don't get the wrong idea about you.  ...You aren't gay for real, right?  *evil glare from Changmin*  Sorry!  >_<

37. Most touching movie?

Gran Torino. It’s directed by Clint Eastwood. I once cried so hard that I gave myself a headache. There's also an Indian film called 'Black', it's also a real tearjerker.  What's with all the movie questions?  Hm...most touching movie?  Well--WAIT A MINUTE!!!  You cried, Oppa?  :o  And I wasn't there?  Well, I can't think of a movie that made me cry.  But there were a few. 

38. What was your childhood dream?
Scientist or broadcaster.  You'd be a mad scientist.  >_<  But if you were a broadcaster, I'd be sure to tune into the news everyday.  But I was thinking of being a meteorologist, so that means we could have been on the same news station.  But I also wanted to be a baker. 

39. What is your ideal profession?
Broadcaster or sports journalist. I've wanted to be a broadcaster since the third year of primary school. I also really want to be a sports journalist so that I'll have the opportunity to meet a lot of athletes.  Hm...maybe I should be a broadcaster too...  I've also wanted to be a teacher for either art or foreign language.  ^_^

40. What is your dream now?
To build a warm family. Although it seems kind of lame (laughs). Compared to earning loads of money and getting rich, I have a much stronger desire to build my own family.  Well, it's nice to know that you hold family over riches.  I dream to be a manga artist.  Maybe we can combine our dreams...eh, Oppa?  *nudgenudge*

41. Do you like Tokyo?
Yes! Its atmosphere is completely different to that of Seoul. I've already adapted to life in Tokyo.  Well, from what I can remember, yes I did like it.  There weren't many opportunities for me to go off base, so I cherished them. 

42. What do you like about Tokyo?

It feels like home. It doesn't feel like a foreign country close to home anymore, it feels exactly like home. The people around me have helped to create an amiable atmosphere and I can feel it both in real life settings and when I'm working.  Um...that it's really cool?  I can get my manga and anime and anything relating to Jpop much easier that back at home.  XD 

43. Where have you traveled to so far that has left the deepest impression?

Paris. There were pretty much no Koreans on the streets and I really enjoyed that. Also because it was the first time I'd gone abroad, that's probably why (laughs).  Sounds like you wanted to be the only Korean there.  <_<  *again...glares from Changmin*  Okay, okay.  But you did go to Germany and the Czech Republic too.  So far, the place that left a deep impression on me is...Japan.  :3

44. Where do you want to go?

I've yet to visit New York. Since I've never been there before, I really want to go. I think I'd gain a lot out of it because there's so much to see.  Well, Oppa...about that...if you really wanted to go...nevermind.  I won't go there.  But I'd be happy to take you to New York.  We can eat pizza, see all the sights, and experience the congestion that 'The Big Apple' has to offer.  Or I can take you to New Orleans.  As for me, I'd like to go to London. 

45. If you could relive your life, who would you want to be?
Even if I were to undergo a rebirth, I'd be myself!  Hey!  Me too!  But with subtle differences.  Like no acne and less fat.  >_<

46. What has been your biggest failure to date?

Surprisingly, there hasn't been anything.  Not getting a job fast enough.  :(

47. What has been the happiest moment of your life to date?
When my entire family moved around 2 years after my debut.  Wait...that's a happy moment?  I would think that would be tiring.  :o  But the happiest moment is when I found out about you.  *audience goes "Aww~*

48. When do you feel the happiest now?

When I'm eating!  Figures.  I feel happiest when I'm hangin with you and the other members. 

49. What do you want the most this moment?
Clothes, car, family, love, friends. And pretty much more of everything that I already possess.  Hm...sounds like me.  I'd need a job to get the car and clothes.  But romantic wise...I would love to date/marry you.  =^_^=

50. To conclude, please send a greeting to your Japanese fans.

I want to bring smiles to your faces through my different activities!  Please don't kill me for all my responses.  And don't forget to comment~!  XD

Credits: NeverEnd
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights
 


2 comments:

  1. May I say you are an extremely cool person, Mrs.Changmin? YF

    ReplyDelete