January 25, 2011

Jaejoong's Birthday and "Paradise Ranch"

Greetings everyone!  How've you been these past few days?  :3  As of late, I've been a tad under the weather.  But that's okay now.  Today I come to you with two things:  Jaejoong's birthday and "Paradise Ranch". 


Jaejoong's Registered Birthday

Well, Jaejoong!  We're here again on this special day: January 26th.  You are now 25.  Although it is not your real birthday, I'd still like to wish you a happy one.  You know what, Jaejoong?  You were actually the first one I was physically attracted to out of the 5.  But then it switched to Changmin.  But being second best isn't all that bad.  Out of the 5, I do like your voice the best when it comes to singing.  There are times where you are just hilarious!  My mom and sister like to make fun of either certain parts of  your singing...and your dancing.  I'd still get a little jealous if you dated.  But I'd be more okay with it when it comes to letting you go if you really loved her.  It's really wonderful how you can cook really well.  That makes for a great attribute to your future wife.  Lately, because of your drinking and smoking, I've been a little concerned.  I don't mind a small drink every now and then, but please don't drown yourself in your sorrows.  :(  I don't know how much you smoke, but I really hope you do quit soon.  I will always try to make you laugh on Twitter (I ask you to play "Fatal Frame alot).  If you can read my messages, I'd be very happy.  I'd be even happier if you actually made a direct response to them.  But how neat is it to have 2 birthdays in one year?  :D  I shall be posting again on your real birthday as well. 


But that reminds me...I forgot to say "Happy Birthday" to Junsu too!  On both his birthdays too!  o.O  Sorry, Junsu!  ^^;; 
Junsu says: "Next time, Maddie-ah...don't forget me.  Or else..."

"Paradise Ranch"

Finally!  The day has (well 'had' actually) arrived!  "Paradise Ranch" has finally been aired.  The first episode came on two days ago in South Korea time, and it seems to be doing well.  I have yet to see it, but there seemed to be alot to take in for just the first episode.  Many international fans are really anticipating subs for the first episode.  They were so excited for it that they watched the episode raw.  Ah, Changmin, you're so popular.  I think some fans will forgive you for your geese analogy once they see you butt naked.  ^_^  Yes...butt naked.  Or at least that's what I'm seeing.Take a look right here => Changmin's best scene so far  Is your nose bleeding yet?  ^^;;  Honestly, I never thought that Changmin would do something like this.  He was reluctant to show his body when they were filming the "Hi Ya Ya" music video.  Now thousands (or millions) of women have seen you...and they may have become dirty-minded.  >_<  Including myself.  How I wouldn't give to be in the place of Yeonhee at that moment.  Well, Changmin, I just hope that your drama does well like the other members'.  I shall definately be keeping up with this one.

2 comments:

  1. What an optimistic,thoughtful and loving birthday message for Jae there,~Myndless.~ When he reads this, and your tweets too, he is sure to feel that someone special cares for him.
    I am glad Jae has fans like you...
    I think Changmin did very well in the first episode (including a certain scene, of course. xD)- actually I can`t wait to see where the story is going to go from here. I think it has lots of promise. YF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw~! Thanks, YunhoFan. :D We are both fans who care about him very much. And I do hope Changmin's drama does well. I have yet to see his drama, but it does sound promising. I think that's why they waited so long to release it. To either mentally prepare ourselves for Changmin's acting (as we can all see in the first episode) or to build the anticipation...or both. ^^;

    ReplyDelete