January 9, 2011

Changmin's SWAK Interview...With a Twist!

Hello everyone! How are you doing today? Despite all the really bad news surrounding my ever favorite group, I thought I'd take a break from all the sadness and depression by doing something fun. I have decided to use the interview Changmin (my lover boy =^^=) did for SWAK Magazine back in September. I don't mind if you laugh out loud at my answers though. Imagine it is me and Changmin being interviewed at the same time.  >_<  His answers will be in red and mine will be in purple. Note: The interview may be out of order from the original.  I'm sorry for the inconveniece.

Do you usually exercise?
Since I am addicted to boxing recently, I always go there.*looks at Changmin* Um...I don't usually exercise... ^^;

How do you spend your holidays?
Watching drama, movies, and DVDs.Sitting around doing nothing except on the internet looking up things about him *points to Changmin* and his group

Do you have lots of friends?
Not so manyDitto

Usually, what kind of sports will you play with friends?
Bowling and basketball, exercising, and go for a drink with them after that.Eh...not many of my friends like sports, but I would love to bowl against Changmin. I don't know about that drink yet, oppa. You never asked me. >:(

What do you focus on your casual wear?
It will be the style of matching the jacket with striped clothes in the coming season.*looks at Changmin in suprise* Really Changmin? I thought you weren't fashion savvy! Well, I just throw on whatever looks nice. =^^=

If you can turn into another person one day, what would you be?
I would like to become a person whose job is related to fashion, for example a stylist...Again...really oppa? I'd like to be someone with clear skin and a little less...fat. XD If you're a stylist, I'll be your SUPERMODEL!!!

Do you know how to cook?
Basically I don't cook.And that is why I end up slaving away in the kitchen all day.

What kind of woman is considered outstanding from your point of view?
Certainly, is the homely girls.What kind of MAN? *points to Changmin* Him

When do you feel most blessed and happy?
When I drink cold beer after finished the job of a day.When I feel like I've accomplished something worthwhile. And when TVXQ are singing.

In what case will you tell a person that she is forbidden to do so again in the future?
Basically there's no such thing.*stares evilly at Changmin* Do I really have to answer that?

What was your childhood dream?
I wanted to become a sports reporter initially, after that was announcer.Hm, a baker, a manga artist (still in the works), a school teacher, and recently...a model. *blush*

Do you have any favourite actor or singer? Who is he?
Takeshi KaneshiroOoh! Ooh! My favorite singer is Maaya Sakamoto! Oppa, you still need to listen to her music!

What do you like about yourself?
I don't lie.Liar. You told me that we were going to go somewhere fun. Turned out to be grocery shopping. I like my hair though. :D

What do you don't like about yourself?
It is still the same, I don't lie...My fat and acne. :(

What is your favourite type of girl?
Lively and cheerful type of girl, innocent and with own personalityMy favorite type of guy? A tall one who has a decent personality, so...*points to Changmin* Again, him.

By using only one phrase, please describe what kind of person are you?
A serious personNot yo average black chick  ^_6

Do you have the idea of getting married?
Around 30 years old, I would like to get married at that time.Heck yeah I do! I'd love to marry Changmin...but he wants to wait until we're 30! =_=;;

Please tell us your methods to relieve stress.
Exercise. The kind of sports that can cause you to sweat a lot, for example workout.Ranting to Changmin until he agrees with me. ^_^;

How do you relax after an exhausted day?
Take a sitz bathWhat's a 'sitz bath' exactly? :o I'd just sleep.

What's your favourite type of music?
Recently I like rock band.Asian music

The things that you are obsessed with recently?
BoxingFatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly. I've been trying to get him to play it...but he always seems to have some excuse to not play. I think he's chicken... >.>

Please leave a message for the readers.
I think I will take up more challenges in the future, so please support me!!!I hope you enjoyed my answers alongside Changmin's~! Peace!  Please comment!!

Credits for the actual interview:
Credits: TVXQBaidu + NeverEnd未完沈昌珉个人站
Trans by: LoveInTheIce@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

3 comments:

  1. Niiiice...Very entertaining! Thanks for making something special! Actually I feel I never really understand Changmin`s mind when he speaks, so this brought me a bit closer to things! LOL
    Best, YF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Yeah, it is kind of difficult to understand what he means sometimes. He has a way of sometimes 'dodging' a question or giving an answer in what seems to be a riddle. :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. He`s as smart as he`s cute ^^ Thanks!

    ReplyDelete