January 25, 2011

TVXQ Couplings~! Part 2

Continuing on...

6. YunJae - Yunho & Jaejoong

By far the most popular couple known to the fandom.  Heck, even they know how popular it is.  But they ask of you all to keep it clean.  ^^;;  I believe that it really became so popular when their mini-drama, "Dangerous Love" came out.  You know...the one where Yunho was trying to be nice to Jaejoong, but Jaejoong took it the wrong way?

7. MinSu - Changmin & Junsu


Hm...this is one of the couples that is not really talked about either.  :o  But all I can say is that Changmin tends to tease Junsu alot when they're near each other.

8. HoSu - Yunho & Junsu


I'm not too familiar with this pairing either.  ^^;;  But I do know that they are considered the best dancers in the group. 

9. 2U - Yunho & Yoochun

Look at that crappy car!  But it was funny seeing them drive it.  :D  I believe they are considered the 'Model Pairing'.  And they both have a slight fear of ghosts (I believe).

10. SoulFighter - Jaejoong & Changmin


This is my most favorite since my bias and my second favorite make up the pairing.  They are also known as the "One Touch Pairing" because how they communicate their love is by hitting each other.  But it seems like Changmin does most of the beating.  >_<

I'm sure that with this ongoing lawsuit, most of you fans are not able to see your favorite pair in action.  I'm one of them.  :(  But I like to reminisce with pictures and clips from the old days.  I am still hoping that one day...they can all stand on stage as 5 again, and we can all see our favorite pairings back in action!  So...which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment