January 6, 2011

Quite a Bit of Drama These Days...

Okay, first off, two days ago I had gotten home from going out.  I step into my room to find my poster of Tohoshinki missing from its spot over my bed.  It had somehow fell off.  o.O  It was eerie.  Now...today was really...@_@ (again).  As usual, it was drama for my dearly beloved bias group, TVXQ.  One member, Junsu, tweeted earlier today stating how sad he was.  I didn't really read the tweets, but others translated it and say that it was directed to Yunho.  They also say that it may be because of the 'Thank You's" that the two memebers remaining in SM had released.  First, I'd like to assume that this means that Junsu bought the album.  :3  But if it was related to Yunho, then I can kind of see why he would be upset.  I mean if I was part of a group in this situation, I would be a bit upset too...even if we are separated.  But this could also be towards someone else.  ^^;    Whatever the reason, Junsu got grilled for it.  Most said that he was too outspoken with his words.  I'm okay with it.  It is way better for the members to speak their minds than to bottle it in.  I just wish fans wouldn't overreact to it.  Kinda reminds me of the time I read an article back in the day about Super Junior's Donghae.  Fans were messing with him so much that he snapped a bit and said something along the lines of "Get the f*** away".  Fans got upset at him, so he had to apologize.  Well, maybe that wasn't the right way to say, but it showed me that fans can sometimes really drive these artists up the wall.  I hate to say it, but it's mainly their home-based fans that seem to do it the most. 

But not all of the day was bad.  While on my computer, I was listening to KBS "Morning Forum" on television.  It had to do with music, and one of the hosts began to sing 'Magic Castle'.  Needless to say, it made me a little emotional.  And not too long ago, I watched a video from AKTF New's Ryan.  He is such a great fan.  One of the best if I do say so.  He never seems to waver on how to support all 5 members. 


Credit: AKTF News Channel (?)

I am trying my best to support all 5, but that is hard to do with no money.  :(  In all honesty, I do support JYJ's stance, but I can't bring myself to just leave HoMin behind!  I do have one thing that irks me about HoMin, and that was their choice to stay in SM (especially with all that I've heard from the beginning to now).  And my whole relationship with them all has become a bittersweet one.  But that's still okay, right?  Not every group is perfect.  ^^;  I remember hearing that if you can find at least 10 things you dislike about a person, it can actually make the relationship better.  I don' think I'll find 10 with them though.  But really...I guess I was just swept away into this mess as Ryan had stated in the video above.  Thus, I must find my way back to continuing to support them all without worry.  I can do it~!  I just hope they don't mind it so much.  :D  Until next time everyone.  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment