January 25, 2011

TVXQ Couplings~! Part 1


When I started following TVXQ, I was quite suprised with all the rage about fans making couples out of the members.  Now, I'm not really a big fan of it because some fans tend to take it a little too far to where anyone outside of the fandom could actually think that a member is gay.  However, these days I do miss it.  I'm sure you know a few of the names.  You may even have one.  I sure do~!  :3  It may be because it is your bias paired with your second favorite member, or it may be because of how the two members act around each other.  I had to break it into two parts so it would be easier.  Let's take a look at the pairings, shall we?

1.  SoulMate - Jaejoong & Yoochun


This pairing seems to be gaining quite alot of attention lately. What makes their bond very special is the fact that Jaejoong has the word 'SOUL' tattooed on his upper back while Yoochun has 'MATE' tattooed on his lower. They also have the words 'Keep the faith tattooed on their left pectoral.  :D

2. YooMin - Yoochun & Changmin


This coupling is comprised of my sister and my biases.  You don't really hear much out of this couple really.  The only thing I can remember is that Yoochun and Changmin sometimes eat together late at night.

3. HoMin - Yunho & Changmin

Obviously at this time, this pairing will be shooting through the roof in popularity.  The only two to keep promoting with the name 'TVXQ'.  After the lawsuit took place, these two have grown closer.  They even say that they know what the other is thinking sometimes. 

4. YooSu - Yoochun & Junsu

One out of the two most famous couplings within the group.  I'm not too familiar with what these two usually do together...except make you laugh alot.  ^_^

5. JaeSu - Jaejoong & Junsu


Yet another pairing that I'm not quite familiar with except that they also make you laugh.  Well, they both have cats...  ^^;;

Well, that ends part one of the section.  Stay tuned for part 2! 

No comments:

Post a Comment