January 7, 2011

What a Nightmare! O.o

Hm, so it seems now that other artists under SM have gotten involved in this as well.  I don't know why they decide to all gang up on Junsu for his tweet.  They say it was wrong for him to say what he said under the assumpiton that Junsu was referring to Yunho.  They say things along the line of: "Why say such a thing after all we've been through?"  Now, from what I'm getting, it seems that there is something about Koreans.  They seem to be EXTREMELY emotional, and tend to take things overboard.  Not to say that there are others who don't do that either.  But to have almost all the artists--the ones whom you have hung out with for years--to turn on you on the flip of a dime just because you're not in the company anymore?  :o  And some fans did bring up a good point:  "What about Hangeng?  Why didn't they do this stuff to him?"

I have favorites in Super Junior (Kyuhyun and Ryeowook).  I do love BoA's music (she was the FIRST Korean I've ever listened to).  The TRAX are awesome (though I am sad that Rose left early).  But just today...I was unsettled by their comments to Junsu.  I think that Junsu had the right to express himself.  In fact, I want all five to do so.  I want to hear everything from them and only them.  I want them to sit together at a table (it can be out of the public's eye) and talk face-to-face with each other.  Tell each other how they feel.  And when they come to a resolution, let the world know what their feelings are--not on paper, but with their mouths.  Is it so much to ask for?  If anything, maybe they are all at fault.  If so, I would love to be in charge of their punishment.  >:)  Nothing too harsh though.  Maybe a slap on the wrist...or a date with me.  When this mess first started, I joked saying that maybe all five of them are pulling our legs and playing a joke on us.  But that doesn't seem to be the case.  >.>  And because of so much buzz actually coming from the artists under SM, it makes me wonder about it all.  Could SM put them up to it?  Could they be acting out on their own?  What kind of training have they been put through to make them all the way they are?!  o.O  In the 3 1/2 years that I have been keeping up with TVXQ and SM artists (Kpop in general) I've heard so much about SM.  Mostly bad stuff (beatings and water dieting their artists).  And now come to think of it, it brings back H.O.T.'s situation, Shinhwa's situation, and the groups that had people to leave.  :o  I know that they produce really good artists, but to have this happen like this is really saddening.  And how did it start?  I think JYJ just asked if they could see how much they were making over the period that they were with them.  Ah, if only TVXQ were like Arashi is some aspects.  They've been around for 10 years.  And SMAP has been in the Jpop business for 20.  And the only thing that I've heard from them that was bad was maybe a controversy about a drug problem or a drinking problem.

Well, I have ranted yet again.  ^^;  Gomen nansai, minna-san!  I just wanted to get some thoughts in with this whole situation.  Things within my bias group have gotten a little more rocky.  It's like every day, fans get so derailed with this stuff.  So many are tired.  In fact, one or two Cassies already committed suicide over the matter.  Fights flare with any news posted on any of the memebers.  There are talks about the fanbase splitting.  It's like WWIII.  No matter what, it seems like a win-loss situation for the members.  I guess we haven't hit rock bottom yet.  :(  I'm so worried about the members.  If this keeps pressuring them, then I fear the worst.  I pray to God that it doesn't get to that point.  :o  So, if you love them...please stop fighting, and support all 5.  Hm...I think my next post will be a letter to mah boyz, lol.   

Please ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH

2 comments:

  1. ~Myndless~ do you have this link? The Arashi Archives. Enjoy :)
    http://jennlyy.livejournal.com/75269.html
    YF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, YunhoFan! :D Arashi is such a cool band!

    ReplyDelete