January 11, 2011

A Moment of Spazzing With Changmin! :D

I'm sure by now that everyone knows that I am Changmin biased when it comes to who my favorite member is in TVXQ, right?  If you didn't...SUPRISE!!!!!  Lately, I've been seeing that there is an increase in Changmin biased fans since 'MIROTIC'.  I'm quite intrigued by this because it means that there is more competition that I have to face.  >:D  I'm not really sure what attracted me to the guy really.  According to astrology our relationship would be a living hell.  Leo/Aqarius pairings apparently don't get along too well.  ^^;  But I'm willing to make things work if it were him.  I hope he'd do the same.

Now...I'm sure all you fans out there know about the drama he's starring in?  'Paradise Ranch'?  How long have we been waiting?  Half a year?  Well, it finally got a set date on SBS (still wish it was KBS >.>).  It will be airing on Mondays and Tuesdays beginning on January 24th at 8:50pm.  Sadly, I'll be watching this drama from the uncomfortable position of my computer rather that on my couch like I did for 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal'.  Not only has it got a set date, but two days ago, some very intriguing pictures were released and they were coincidentally named "The First Night" (or something to that effect)...




I found these on DBSKnights :D

Needless to say that I was quite shocked at first.  It's hard for any fangirl to see their bias about to or already locking lips with their love interest for any production.  As much as we say that we are happy for it or that it is just for the drama, movie, musical, etc. you know deep in your heart that you feel some degree of jealousy.  I'm no exception.  Although I do find the pics (especially the first one) very cute, I still wish it were me in her place.  But then how pretty would that look?  So while I was torn with how cute these pictures look and how jealous I'm going to be when I actually watch it, a preview came out just yesterday...


CREDIT ::神之雪恋
REUPLOADER :: TVXQHOME
http://www.twitter.com/TVXQHOME
My reaction was quite spazzmatic (did I spell that right?).  And I haven't spazzed about any of the members for quite a while.  There are scenes in this preview that will probably make your eyse go O.O" because it shows a side of Changmin that you've never seen.  Or in my case anyway.  And now just today, there are some more promotional pictures (most likely the posters) that came out.  If that is the case, I must head down to the Asian market close by to claim one.  I'm really greatful that I found that store!!!!  >_< 
I am very excited to see this drama and to see how well Changmin's acting will be.     

No comments:

Post a Comment