January 13, 2011

Dear TVXQ...

Yes, all 5 of you!  How are you feeling?  I just wanted to ask why you are all acting the way you are.  I know that this is a very difficult time.  Especially with the final decision from the court so close.  But don't you think you're acting a bit childish?  Yunho and Changmin want to keep the name alive and JYJ seem to be wanting (and receiving) pity from fans.  It's like you guys are silently pitting yourselves against each other.  And believe me that is something that i never wanted you to do.  There are times when I wonder if it was all for the money.  Or was it something else?  You know that the love of money is the root of all evil, right?  I wish I could tell you all to forget the name TVXQ altogether.  I'd still support you all even if you went solo.  That'd just be more money out of my pocket, lol.  But you don't have to worry about being forgotten.  I'm sure by now that you will NEVER be forgotten in the Kpop industry.  I only really wanted you to sing together as 5 since I missed all chances in the past.  But now I think that I may have been one of the fans that only considered my own wants before yours.  For that I am very sorry.  I wanted you to be happy too.  Fans can be quite picky, huh? 

Most of us fans would really love it if you could just meet up an some anonymous place (outside of the public eye) or if we could lock you into a room (with Sock-em-Boppers!  :D) and talk it out.  I'm sure that is what we really want:  for you all to talk to each other...face to face.  Granted that this whole mess got blown out of proportion all because of a request to see how much you all were making and fans fighting may have been most of the problem too.  And of course the media.  >.>  And mistranslations of articles.  And other artists getting involved.  :(  And lets not forget SM Entertainment.  -_-;;  It just never stopped.  It drained fans of energy.  Fans who chose to believe in all 5 of you in hopes that things will get better.  Most of the fans fighting now are ones that are young in the sense of age and how well they know you 5. 

As a fan from the U.S., I may be in no position to say anything.  But I really do love all 5 of you and I couldn't bear to see any of you hurt.  I worry now about your mental stability from here on out since it seems that Koreans are very emotional.  Over the course of the 3 1/2 years that I've followed you, I know that I never would have thought this could happen to you.  I now can see things that irk me about you rather than saying that I love everything about you.  I said this before, but I remember when Changmin had said that he didn't want to be the center of any fan's life (sadly, he had in my love life :o)  I've never been a real fan of anything before you, so that's what makes you all special.  But you may be my first and last thing that I go crazy-obsessed for. 
If you ever read my blog, please don't take me as an anti or a person who chooses one side over the other.  I cannot stress enough that it would be difficult to choose a side.  I was just trying to convey my feelings in an unbiased way.  However this may be chalk full of opinions.  ^^;  All I can say now is Peace!

5 comments:

  1. You had me from the first sentence, girl! This is so direct, so honest, so unbiased, so good. I love the idea of locking them into a room to talk - and of keeping all those nasty distractions out! And I agree, I never thought we`d come to this. It`s so sad. But I really felt like reading this entry helped me a lot. It`s good to know that some clever minds are working out there even when the whole world seems to be crumbling. YF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :3 Your post also helped me get some things into perspective too. Maybe I do need to give them a bit of space. And whatever may come after the court hearing, I will have to adjust to that change (as well as other fans too.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may say that, but I`m not good at sticking to it, LOL! But...we will try, huh? Together we can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Myndless. I like the decor.
    Ladies--I feel that we are talking eggs and onions here.
    Both are somewhat round, both can be ecru, but they are not the same. JYJ represents the most extroverted group(onions), and HoMin represents the more introverted group(eggs).
    Onions tend to be strong, have many layers,are very noticeable, contain flavor, and they make you cry.
    Eggs are also strong and hard-shelled--but soft on the inside--and they contain gold.
    Our guys have different temperaments, and they split along those temperament lines. I sometimes wonder whether it would have made a difference if they had been aligned differently across the stage. They split so neatly--Jae could have been with either group.
    Are they all humans? Sadly enough, yes,they are.
    Are they Korean humanitarianists :) :), yes, they are. Do both sides feel justified in their stand and their actions. Hopefully so. Ambivalence is bound to be there, though.
    Because they are ambivalent--we are ambivalent. They set the tone.
    Love involves correction, and as such I guess that we do have a voice but not the right to judge what we do not know. A lot of knowledge about JYJ, HoMin, SM, Avex, etc. is going to die in time with the individuals involved. We cannot get inside their heads to understand their truest motives, feelings, or aspirations. Only they can know that.
    I believe that it is selling them short to assume that it is only about gain. I believe that they have more depth than that--on both sides. When I look at what has happened to H.O.T. and to Han Geng--I have to ask myself if the smoke contains fire. SM would love to have us turn our eyes off of them and watch us start to throw darts at our guys-whether they deserve them or not. I choose to wait and see. I also choose to love whatever happens or gets revealed when the closet is opened. Family does that. Still fighting and praying. Cha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah~! Cha, you write so well. I don't know how many times I've said that already. :3 That's an interesting analogy. I never would have thought to use the members in that way. You know, I've also noticed that the split fits really well. Almost like it was predetermined or something. :o I ,like you and all the rest of the ladies on 'DBSKALWAYS', will wait it out. I just hope that everything goes well in the end. I am kind of excited for the 18th and dreading it at the same time.

    ReplyDelete